BONUS: Social Media Marketing Course Addition!
This is the time to make money and prep yourself for a successful new year!
These are the topics I'll be covering:
- Bookkeeping Baiscs
- NEW ADDITION TO THE COURSE: 1 on 1 coaching for 2 months! This ensures that you have enough hands on time and training to ask questions and ensure you're comfortable with what you've learned!
- How I take advantage of the begining of the year and gain more clients to load up for a sucsessful year
- Up-selling current clients and providing services they might not know they need (reviewing and analyzing reports)
- My #1 up-selling tool: Prepping the Books for Taxes! How I do this, how to review this and use this as a service you can provide or outsource.
- *BONUS - Ann Mcqueen my Social Media Marketing Guru friend will share her tips and tricks to utlizing social media to market your bookkeeping buesiness!
- How to legally get your business off the ground and running.
- How much to charge for your regular and end of year services.
- Top 3 Niches to go after and command more money by becoming an authority!
After purchase you will receive a Registration Welcome Email with the Webinar and instructions.
Webinar Policies: Substitutions, Cancellations and Refunds
*All webinars and live events.*
All webinar substitutions or cancellations must only be sent in writing via email to email@example.com no later than 24 hours in advance of the webinar event start time. If your cancellation is received by our Bookkeeper Bootcamp; hereinafter refered to as BKBC, admin staff at least 24 hours in advance of the start of the webinar event and payment has been received, you will receive the appropriate credit amount toward another webinar of your choice. The credit must be used within 120 days from the date of the original webinar.
No webinar credit will be given if cancellation is not received by BKBC admin staff at least 24 hours prior to the start of the webinar. BKBC admin staff maintains a no-refund policy on all webinar and webinar subscription purchases. BKBC admin staff understands that extenuating circumstances do arise. These situations will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
In the rare event that BKBC should find it necessary to cancel or change the topic of a webinar, you will receive notification prior to the start of the webinar. In some cases refunds will be issued. BKBC will not be liable for or assume any obligations to any persons who have not registered with a BKBC webinar, or otherwise received confirmation of their webinar registration. BKBC is not responsible for any travel or telecommunication costs incurred for webinar attendance.